Ciptex Director Joins ITSPA Council
Commercial Director at Ciptex, Jolyon Parsons joins the ITSPA council, with a focus on Promotions. He joins the additional 13 members of the Council in supporting the work of ITSPA, the Internet Telephony Service Providers Association - the voice of the next generation communications industry.
ITSPA is a UK, membership-led organisation that represents companies who provide or resell business and residential customers voice services over data networks (VoIP) as well as other 'over the top' applications including instant messaging and video.
ITSPA’s key focus is to:
- Ensure our industry is fully represented and can lobby effectively on all regulatory and political developments and ensure an open and competitive communications sector is maintained
- Keep members fully up to date and prepared for any regulatory or technical changes that are coming into force
- Develop best practice initiatives that help drive up standards and tackle any industry problems that are of benefit to the customers which they serve
- Maintain the leading industry thought leadership and networking forum, with events that help our members build their knowledge as well as their business contacts
- Develop valuable PR opportunities that promote the industry and help our members grow
“There has been huge changes within telecoms and the VoIP industry over the last 10 years, and its just the beginning, so it’s great to be part of the Council at this time. Enterprise take-up of IP Communications is growing at an astonishing rate, and I feel privileged in helping to steer best practice, and support the promotion of our industry at this exciting time.” - Jolyon Parsons - Commercial Director, Ciptex Ltd.